Say goodbye to the burnt pan forever!
How to clean burnt pan? Don’t throw it. Clean it and use it again. How?
Well! It’s not magic but not a super easy job. For this, you should know a few tricks.
It is only not you who are facing this issue in their kitchen every day. Thousand and hundred people regularly burn their favorite pan though it’s not intentional. And they also try to fix them like past following much more traditional ways.
Most of the time they won’t win if the burnt is serious. So, some of them become disturbing and want to throw the pan while it isn’t a good idea.
So, what can be the better way to clean the pan, even the serious burning?
Yes, you can follow our post where we have to share the best experience with secret tricks of us on how to clean burnt pan.
Quick Tips & Tricks: How to clean burnt pan
There have shared a few quick tips from our previous knowledge that are maybe unknown or known to you. Let’s get more new options that may enjoy applying as a new experience.
- Take the burnt kitchen pan and fill it with sufficient water so that the charred area covers completely.
- Keep the pot on the stove and let the water boil for three to five minutes.
- After a while, remove the pot from the stove and put aside and let cool down.
- Pour out the boiled water when turned the water at room temperature.
- Now look the burn has softened and sprinkle it normally with baking soda and proceed to scrub.
Finally, you can see that the black area becomes off quickly.
If this method works, you are lucky. Otherwise, you have to try the next step to get a better result.
Let’s move to the next point.
1. Use vinegar with baking soda
Vinegar and baking soda is a common ingredient in the kitchen room. So, you don’t go out for this ingredient to help you remove burn from the pot.
Follow the below steps.
- Pour the burn pot with equal water and vinegar that just fill the bottom of the pan.
- Heat the pot on the stove carefully and let them boil for a while.
- After boiling for a while, remove the pot from the stove and drain the water and vinegar into the sink.
- Add baking soda (a tablespoon) to the empty burnt pan. Use a scouring pad and massage the soda finely to vanish the burning spot from the pot.
- Finally, rinse it clearly and see the magic.
A different scratchy cleanser to try! Salt is a great option for alleviating scorch marks in a burnt milk pan. It is select for slippery or oily messes. So, try to pair it with dish detergent with hot water. You can try the salt with the juicy lemon.
Mix a tablespoon of tartar with a cup of water and mix them finely.
- Leave the mix water to cool for a while.
- Scrub the burnt pan to shine it again
4. Dryer sheet
If you have a dryer sheet in your house, you can also quickly fix the burnt pot.
- Take the soaking pot that burnt with hot water and soap
- Add the dryer sheet into the soap mixer
- Leave it for an hour
- Here, the dryer sheet will loosen the burnt and give you a shine pan, just like a new one.
5. Alka Seltzer
Alka Seltzer is another common household fizzy that can work just also as a club soda. Add two tablespoons to hot water in the pot and let it set. After a few minutes, take action against the bunt point and make shine again.
Ketchup to remove burn from the pan? Is it? Yes, ketchup includes sufficient acidic that enough to remove heavy burns on pot or pans quickly. It is not only popular to eat or cook delicious food but also famous for reviving dull pans.
Coat two tablespoon ketchup on the affected area with a thin layer and wipe it clean after 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Hot water
- Use hot water to deglaze. It is simple but does with full care.
- If the burnt pan is stainless steel or enamel, put it on the stove and heat it.
- When the pot will hot, add a drop of water sizzle on it
- Pour in water and leave it for simmer for a while
- Then use a wooden spoon to scrape away at the burnt space while the water untie the burnt
8. Dishwasher tablets
- Scrub the burnt pot with the powered dishwasher tablet without liquid one are better than the dishwasher.
- Just Cover the bottom of the pot with a little bit of water and warm water on low heat
- Then remove the heat and scrap the dishwasher tablet across the burnt area
- Rinse with warm water and soap
- Finally, get back your pot or pan again
9. Boil some lemon
Take medium size lemon depending on the burnt area and place them into the pot
- Mix a few inches of water and bring them to boil together
- Let boil for a while until the burnt doesn’t loosen. It takes at least 8 to 10 minutes
- discard the lemon and water and rinse it
- Use a crabbing pad to remove the extra points that leftover
10. Use Aluminum foil
This way won the toper place in our battle to learn how to clean a burnt pan. Why? The method is here:
- Sprinkle some baking soda on the burnt space and add a few drops of water to make a sweet paste
- Make a ball of aluminum foil and scrubbing it all around the burnt area until all burns loosen and clean
- After doing this for a few minutes rinse the pot with the warm soapy water
What is your opinion?
Honestly, those methods are so fantastic and realistic that our experts collected and experiment on them taking the time. In the end, they have focused on the simple and most comfortable way so that you can receive them simply. They also focus on the ingredients that can get at home without costing and saving time to go out.
So, what are you thinking? Maybe you have another exciting idea on how to clean burnt pan. Share them into the comment box.